Brews, Clues and Running Shoes2022 FALL EVENT IS CANCELED
Teams of 2 to 4 (everyone must be 21 or older) compete in a series of challenges and ultimately race for the win! It is part race, part trivia, part photo hunt and part challenge. There is no set course but you can expect to go between 5 and 7 miles…we’ve had some of our teams do waaaay more, but they were just, confused! You may travel by foot or by public transportation (Lanta) there are no cabs, bikes, or rides from friends or strangers allowed! Teammates must stay together at all times.
What to Expect
What do you need:
1. A team of 2-4 people. Registration is $40 per person, but goes up, so don’t wait!
2. A phone or digital camera so you can take pictures as you go
3. All challenges can be completed without spending any money but some may opt for bus fares, small items, etc. The more creative, the less money…
What do you get:
1. All team members get a t-shirt that must be worn during the race (those who register after shirt cut-off will be instructed to wear a specific color)
2. All participating bars will offer drink specials
3. Prizes for winning and by random chance
4. A crazy fun day
Registration price increases to $45
Price increases to $50 for those last-minute stragglers (closes at 1 PM)
Today is the day!!
Event Day Schedule
October 1, 2022
11 AM – 11:45 AM
Check-in at a location at Bru Daddy’s in Allentown
11:45 AM – 12 PM
All team members must be present for check-in and the pre-race meeting/debrief
12 PM – 3 PM
The Race is on!
Run and search through Allentown — but most of all — have fun! Remember, All team members must stay together during the whole event.
Course Closes / AFTER PARTY!
Join us for the after party! If you solved all the clues…you know where we are. Are you lost? You can call in to hunt us down to join the fun. All staff members leave the course posts at 3:00 PM. Prizes awarded, drink specials and live music.